loretpix

Some of the things I understand I only know because I see them. Some of the things I want to say can only be communicated by showing you what I saw.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

RIT mostly - from 05-06 school year

So many pictures, so little time... my point-and-shoot is with me always. Why is it sometimes easier to see the thing in front of you when it's in a photograph than it is with your eyes?

The following images are from last school year (and only a selection at that) because it seemed like a good idea to begin a photo blog with these. I've been making pictures every day for so long and now some of them will be shared more often.

Summer in NJ point-and-shoot only will be next. You'll have to check out www.loret.com to see my larger format SLR work. Alas, that site is still under construction. But it'll get there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home